Rock Paper Scissors - Free Android App - CodeLoad
There are 2 versions of this cute little game, the objective of which is to select a shape that will defeat the shape taken by your opponent.
1. classic rock-paper-scissors (you can play it against your friend/real person or against our android) where the propositions are as follows: the "rock" defeats scissors, the "scissors" cut paper and the "paper" covers rock; in a situation where both players throw the same shape, the game is considered tied.
Let us briefly remind you of the basic shapes and their respective hand gestures:
• Rock is represented by a clenched fist
• Scissors are represented by two fingers extended and separated
• Paper is represented by an open hand, with the fingers extended and touching, thus representing a sheet of paper
2. modern rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock, where two new gestures, "spock" and "lizard" have been added so the odds of a tie could be reduced whereas the complexity of the game increased. The propositions of this extended version are as follows: the "spock" smashes the "scissors" and vaporizes the "rock"; however, the "spock" is poisoned by the "lizard" and disproven by the "paper". Although the "lizard" eats paper, it is crushed by the "rock" and decapitated by the "scissors".
Here is a brief reminder of the added hand gestures as well:
• Spock is represented by the Star Trek Vulcan salute
• Lizard is represented by a hand forming a sock-puppet-like mouth
Taking our version of Rock-paper-scissors is great fun! Funny sounds and good graphics are provided for you, so come and have a go!
This app is designed and coded by Dejan Ilic.